The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) New York City's police department is imploding.
2) One in four DemoKKKrat voters are single issue voters.
3) My favorite lib, Noah Smith, is realizing that Americans are damned angry about immigration. Yeah, and the DemoKKKrats are likely to pay a high price for it. And no, we aren't just in "one of our moods."
4) Our major universities won't expel Islamic whackadoodle violent protesters cuz "they might get deported." Boo freakin hoo.
5) Oh? Fat cat donors who dumped President Trump after 2020 are now coming back with wads of cash. Guess DeSoros can't expect their money now.
7) With just 50 days to go, President Trump holds a commanding 50 point lead over either DeSoros or Nick Knack Paddywhack Give a Uke a Bomb. Bring out Don Meredith: "Turn out the lights, the party's over."
8) However, apparently this billionaire hasn't figured it out and wants to burn a lot of his money on Nick Knack.
9) President Trump say's he's not impaired after confusing Zero and Rutabaga at campaign appearance. Well, I think this is quite normal. They're both useless communists who hate the United States. And you know, all communists look alike.
10) Well, Rich Baris and I have been pointing this out and pointing this out: President Trump is now up 12.2 points over Rutabaga since election day 2020 by RealClearPolitics polling.
11) DeSoros, meanwhile, having burned through $100 million in donor money to drop from 30 points to 7, is beating the bushes (no pun intended) for new money.
12) TIPP Insights says Rutabaga has "negative momentum" among key groups and is doomed. Ya don't say?
13) Really bad headline: "White House infighting over Israel/Hamas War Threatens Biden's Reelection." Should be Rutabaga's Middle East policies as incoherent and evil as everything else he touches.
14) Groomer City (SF) is facing a private school boom because parents rightly think the leftoids have driven the public schools into the sewer.
15) It's a steal! Texas spent about $1600 per illegal criminal to bus them to New Kabul and other cities, where they are requiring tens of thousands of dollars in welfare and aid.
IN ECONOMIC NEWS
Money talks, and Disney does not like what it's saying.
While America pursues renewables, the rest of the world is going, to use Jesus Carter's phraseology, "nukkulur."
Rutabaga admits prices are too high, but blames sellers.
New Kabul is going to pay homeowners nearly $400,000 to build a tiny home on their property. In the past, we called this the maid's quarters.
Kollyfornia's Gruesome is siccing the Highway Patrol on retail thieves. The problem there is that even if you arrest the courts just turn them loose.
IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
The war in Ukraine is nearly over.
Meanwhile, the elections in Holland and Argentina signal a shift in world politics.
The world's largest blimp---well, not counting White Lizzo---was unveiled. Backed by Google co-founder Sergei Brin it measures 400 feet long. Ah, just asking, what was the length of the Hindenberg? Oh, 800 feet you say?
It looks like Ireland is full speed ahead with new hate speech laws. Where is Oliver Cromwell when you need him?
Europe is getting record amounts of Russkie gas through the Turkstream pipelines So who is trying to blow it up?
IN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
AI has written and animated a song. It is basically Taylor Swift, drunk.
AND FINALLY . . .
Scientists have advice for what NOT to say to bereaved people when trying to console them. I'm guessing "He was a real turd" would be one of those things not to say.
Rock drummer, Filmmaker, NYTimes #1 bestselling author
We have awesome offers at the Wild World of History store: check out the Black Friday book combos, here: https://www.wildworldofhistory.com/special-offers